Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard...

Ok, so it's Harry Potter not The Wizard of Oz, but it is a catchy song right? The BF got free tickets so I'm going to do my best to horrify him by buying candy and maybe a can of soda outside of the theatre to bring in to the movie. I know it's how the theatres make a lot of their money but it is totally ridiculous what they charge and I feel robbed when I buy it there. So note to all other poor people, it's not like they check your bag.

I'll post a review of the movie after and let you all know if I liked it. I've read all the books and but it's been a while that I haven't re-read and I have the memory of a gariatric pensioner so any dramatic moments will be appropriately suspensful.

No comments:

Post a Comment