Saturday, June 20, 2009

Party and Punch

So it's been a busy couple of days. I got a phone call from my boyfriend yesterday at 5 in the morning to let me know that a drunk neighbor had sucker punched him in the face after he went to talk to the man about the loud screaming fight he was having with his girlfriend. Where, by the way, the girlfriend was yelling loud enough for the whole building to hear : "You hit me." So he goes and tries to just talk to the guy and let him know that hitting girls isn't cool, and the guy sucker punches him in the jaw and knocks him down (and he's a big guy!) and then hits him a couple more times while he's half knocked out. Sounds like a winner neighbor huh? Woman beater and sneak coward fighter. So there's a bit further drama with my bf's room mates running down and some of his friends pulling up in a car, which ends with my bf calling the police and filing a report. I headed over and got there as the sun was coming up and we just both fell asleep.

Then, later that night, party! He'd planned it a few days ago so it went ahead, black eye, sore jaw and all. It was a ton of fun and a great stress reliever. He's being very zhen about everything and says he actually feels sorry for the guy because he's obviously totally messed up. I am much less sympathetic and am hoping he falls down a long flight of stairs and breaks a few bones, but whatever, I'm glad he's ok.

So yeah, busy 24 hours but overall fun and I think he looks pretty cute with his black eye - it's not swollen so it just looks a bit like he tried to put make up on. People are crazy though, seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment