Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mmmmm Coffee

I just had a big cappucino with steamed milk, and it totally turned my day around. I love coffee. Everyone who knows me knows that taking me out to a coffee shop or making me coffee is about all they have to do to endear themselves to me. Tiramisu, mocha frosting, coffee icecream, it's all awesome. I absolutely love my expresso maker. Especially being on a budget, I can make myself a cappucino (I probably spelled that wrong) for probably about $.50 instead of paying over $3 for it at Starbucks or some other coffee shop. So I can have a big cup of coffee and feel good about myself that I am responsible and frugal. Most treats are a lot of work to make or cost a bunch of money to get someone else to make it for you, but coffee is easy, good and cheap. And probably somehow healthy too (ok, probably not actually but whatever).

No comments:

Post a Comment