Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Celebrity Updates

Now that I no longer have tv I am sadly behind on certain celebrity/tv show events (like the birth of the Duggar grandkid).  I do however have Perez Hilton and People so I am not entirely out of the loop.

Recent celebrity events that I shouldn't care about but do (ergo: any celebrity events):

-Tiger Woods being apparently the worst, most unfaithful husband possible without actually being Henry VIII.

-Mrs. Duggar getting sick (not that we all shouldn't care about anyone getting sick...but still; it's not like I know her)

-Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal breaking up.  Though the Ryan Phillipe breakup was more shocking.  I'm always hopeful about when celebrities I actually like get married.

Hmmm.  I guess I'm not so out of the loop after all. Unless there's some huge celebrity event I don't even know I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment