Friday, October 23, 2009

Bond, James Bond

I have to buy a tuxedo for a catering job I'm doing. While financially this doesn't totally make sense, I hope to be doing more catering in the future to offset dry spells in my film career, so I'm thinking of this as an investment. Also, I can wear it on Halloween. So I'm trying to think of ideas where a tuxedo works as a costume.

Possible ideas:

1. James Bond. Of the female variety. Of course, this means that I'll have to drink martinis all night, shaken but not stirred.

2.  A bridegroom. Maybe my bf would throw on a veil and be a bride? Hmmm. Maybe not.

3.  A lesbian (this was suggested to me by a catering acquaintance. I feel like it would have the potential to offend people. I'm not sure I have the balls to do it.  I need to stop worrying so much.  People aren't that sensitive.).

4.  ??? Any further suggestions? I wouldn't want to spend all the money on a tux only to work in it, after all. I should get some bang for my buck.

No comments:

Post a Comment