Monday, November 30, 2009

Presents

The bag is my present to myself.  I'm on a tight budget but my old bag is totally falling apart, so I'm considering it a necessary expense.  You can find it at Fossil.com, but is no longer sold in stores since it was put on sale and they "don't sell sales items."  Which seems like the dumbest thing in the world to me and resulted in my wasting 2 hours of my day trying to buy it in the real world, to no avail.  They're lucky I really wanted it because the whole thing was seriously annoying.


The sweater I'm wearing is one of the presents my beau got me, and goes all the way to my knees.  It's soft and warm and I've been wearing it out as my coat.  Considering that several items of my wardrobe were borrowed to use as prop costuming for a homeless character in a film I was working on (you know you need new clothes when yours are considered perfectly homeless looking), I'm feeling pretty good about my new items.

1 comment: