Saturday, September 5, 2009

Beer, beer, beer

Ugh my head.

I had the best time yesterday, and am paying for it today (worth it!).  My bf took me to brewtopia, which basically is a big room full of free beer. Now, I'm not a big drinker, but I am all about anything free.  It is my downfall. In fact, one of the highlights of the evening for me was getting a free meat pie at the end of the night, though my bf's shirt suffered for it (I was trying to hand it to him! To share!).  We finished the evening in true New York fashion, by smoking cigars in Central Park.

The rest of my weekend is probably going to be less fun, though hopefully more productive. I've got some girls checking out my room, which I hope to get rented out before the week is out. I'm also pursuing more job prospects, and if I'm really good I'll even start packing.  I can't wait to post pictures of my new little studio online.  Maybe I'll even paint, if the landlords are ok with it.  I hope everyone else had as good a start to their labor day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment