Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Great Cobbler - MMMM

Today I made the easiest dessert known to man.  So good. So easy. Sigh.


It's half peach, half blackberry. I like the blackberry half better. In the interests of science though I will eat both sides to make sure that the peach doesn't eventually win out.  It's sooooo good.

I got the recipe from a good friend. All it takes is 1 of everything =
1 stick of butter
1 cup of self rising flour, milk and sugar
Fruit

Mix the non-fruit together first, pour it into the pan you're baking it in (or mix it in the pan to begin with, as I do to save dishes), then pour the fruit over and give it a gentle stir.  It doesn't have to be perfectly mixed. Stick it in the oven and bake at 350 until the edges get a little brown. It will probably still be bubbling in the middle, so don't worry about that. Let it cool down a little and then eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment