1. Work more then last year.
2. Make more money working then last year. Not quite the same thing as 1.
3. Try to sort out my personal life so it isn't so up and down.
4. Be neater and cleaner - I'm too old for my apartment to look like a freshman dorm.
5. Don't let my family's craziness get to me. Seriously.
6. Learn to listen better and not assume mid-sentence that I know what someone is about to say and interrupt to agree or disagree. A really bad habit of mine. I've been trying, but this one is hard to break.
7. Visit Italy before my family there forgets what I look like. My grandfather is also in his 90s now, but I don't even want to think that I might not see him again.
8. Save some money.
9. Make some new friends and become better about keeping the old.
Those are my goals, but we'll see...I think they're realistic so I hope by the end of the year I'll be able to say I've made progress on all of them.