Sunday, September 27, 2009

Settling in

I've now cooked a couple meals in my new place, taken several showers, watched a couple movies and even received a package here. In short, I'm starting to feel at home and settle in. I still have a bunch of boxes to unpack, including about four large trashbags of clothes that I don't know WHERE I will put, since I've already filled up both of my chests of drawers - both I'm getting there.

Also, I may have a project lined up for October (I never count on them until I'm actually filming) and I am working on my first production board. I've been through the script several times now, doing all the preliminary work, and hopefully will be done in the next couple of days.  It's interesting and I'm glad I'm picking up a new skill.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment